Here I am writing salty cone snacks recipe which I tried after reading in news paper. This is very good snack with tea and coffee.
- Panchforan (Bharawan Masala) 2 spoon
- Grated coconut 2 spoon
- Roasted barley Flour(Jau ka sattu) 1 spoon
- Roasted gram flour(Chana sattu) 2 spoon
- Chopped mint leaves(pudina) 1 spoon
- Roasted Sesame(Til) 1 spoon
- Refined floor(Maida) 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Mix salt in maida and some ghee or refined oil and knead by adding some water and make dough.
- Make small pieces of dough
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl
- Now roll dough pieces and cut roll in two pieces from center
- Now make cone and put filling and seal cones.
- When cones are ready then heat oil in deep frying pan
- Fry cone till they get brown color.
Cones are ready to serve.