Mozzarella Cheese paratha is very easy and quick recipe and It tastes very good. As cheese is a very high in calorie, protein, Vitamins and other nutrients, cheese paratha is very good option for part of breakfast. Here I am writing recipe for making this paratha.
Ingredients for cheese paratha:
- Wheat flour 2 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese grated or in small cubes 100 gm
- Black pepper powder 1-2 pinch(per paratha)
- Roasted cumin powder 1-2 pinch(per paratha)
- Chopped Green coriander leaves 1 small spoon
- Chopped green chili 1 tsp
- Salt to taste (Note cheese also contains salt)
- Butter 1-2 spoon
- Make dough by adding some salt in atta
- Make 1 thin chapati and put cheese cubes on it and sprinkle black pepper powder, chopped chili, coriander leave and roasted cumin seeds as per your taste.
- Make another chapati and put this on top of first one or you can use single chapati by folding it by half.
- Seal paratha by twisting sides of chapaties
- Heat frying pan or tawa and fry paratha using butter.
- Make all paratha using above method.
Paratha is ready and you can eat this in your breakfast with sauce or any other side dish. I like this without and side dishes because it taste vey yummy.