Ingredients for chila
-1 cup moong daal without skin
- 3 green chillies
- Half cup semolina (Suji)
- 1 inch ginger
- Half cup carrot (Grated)
- Half cup finely chopped onion
- Half cup finely chopped capsicum
- Half cup finely chopped tomatoes
- Half cup sprout
- 2 spoon curd
- 1/2 tbl spoon chilli powder
-1 spoon chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 spoon oil
-Soak daal for 4-6 Hr
- Strain soaked moong daal and rinse with water
- Make paste of daal, ginger and green chillies using a mixer and grind it by adding some water.
- Now add suji(Semolina) to the paste and mix well
- Now Mix all curd, sprout, vegetables, coriander leaves, salt.
- Add small amount of water if required to make semi thick batter.
- Head a not stick frying pan and spread 1/2 cup batter. Using 1 tbl spoon oil cook on low heat till done from both sides.
- Chila is ready, serve with pickle, chutney.
Tip: You can put some filing on chila and wrap it before searing. You can make these filing with paneer or potato by frying them by adding some spices and salt.