Now days you can find garlic bread at every fast food joint. It test me really very good with cheese dip. So I tried it at home with my MWO grill options and believe me it test really good.
- Bread 10 slices (white/brown)
- Butter 4-5 spoon
- Garlic grated 5-6 cloves
- 1/2 spoon spring onion finely chopped
- 1/2 spoon green coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 spoon dried seasoning(Pizza seasoning)
- 1/2 spoon black pepper powder
- salt to taste.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Now spread this mixture evenly on all bread slices.
Pre-Heat oven at 200 C and bake this bread slices in MWO for 3-4 minutes on medium rack.
Note: Time may vary for different temp selections so it will be better that you keep checking in mean time so bread can not get burnt.
Your garlic bread is ready. Serve it with cheese dip (Recipe In my earlier post).