Bhindi(Lady Finger) or Okra is very common vegetable and can be found all over world.There are lots of different dishes of bhindi. Today I am going to write very simple fry recipe of bhindi which style is typical Varanasi(Easter UP).
Ingredients for Bhindi Fry
- Bhindi 250 gm
- Peeled and chopped garlic cloves 2-3
- ½ tsp Zeera
- Red chili 1 (make 2 piece)
- 1 Spicy Badi (Kohrauri)
- ½ tsp black pepper crushed
- Salt to taste
- Mustard oil 2 spoon
Method for making Bhindi Bhujia
- Wash and dry bhindi using clean cotton cloth
- Cut bhindi in ½ to 1 cm size
- Heat mustard oil in a frying pan
- Crackle with zeera and spicy badi (Make 2-3 pices of badi)
- Add red chili
- Make sure these ingredients not burn
- Now add bhindi and salt and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium high flame
- Sprinkle black pepper and mix them by steering and cook till bhindi color got changed or cook at the level you wish because you can eat bhindi( lady finger) raw.
- Serve with paratha, daal chawal as side dish.