In India you will find pakoda every where, pakoda is most common snack in India. You will find different types of pakoda(fries) all over India. Today I am writing recipe of Arbi patta pakoda recipe.
- Arbi patta 4
- Soaked urad daal 2 cup
- Soaked chana daal 2 cup
- Zinger garlic paste 1 spoon
- Chopped green chili 2-3
- Turmeric 1/2 table spoon
- Garam masala 1/2 tbl spoon
- Red chili flex as per taste
- Salt to taste
- Amchoor powder 1/2 tbl spoon
- Roasted cumin powder 1/2 tbl spoon
- Edible oil for deep fry
- Make paste of soaked daal?s separately by grinding them.
- Mix half portion of spices in each daal paste.
- Mix them well.
- Now clean and wash arbi patta and remove hard stems on leaves
- Now put urad daal paste mixture equally on leafs
- Make roll of leaves and cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- Now with chana daal paste bind arbi patta roll pieces.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan and fry rolls on medium heat(Adjust heat accordingly for deep fry). On low flam pakoda will cooked perfectly.
- Pakodas are ready to serve.
- Serve with chutney/ketchup along with tea coffee or sweet dishes.
Here are some images for reference.