Alashi sweet paratha(Tisi Paratha) is a recipe from Varanasi. Alashi(Flax Seeds) is also known as Tisi in Varanasi region and very good for health. There are many recipe of Alashi. Today I am writing very simple sweet paratha recipe of Alashi.
- Alashi seeds 3 spoon
- Sugar 1/2 cup(powder)
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Deshi Ghee or cooking oil for cooking patatha
- Roast Alashi seeds in a pan and make powder using grinder.
- Now add sugar powder to it as per your taste and mix well, paratha filling is ready.
- Now make dough of wheat flour using some water
- Now make paratha using alashi filling and cook it on tawa using deshi ghee.
- Sweet alashi paratha is ready.
This paratha has really great taste, you should try at least once.