Pulao is tasty and quick to make. In winter when green garlic is available easily it can be used to make healthy and nutritious pulao. It tastes excellent and liked by kids also.
- Rice 1 cup
- Green garlic ½ cup
- Coriander ¼ cup
- Green chili 1 chopped
- Chopped tomato ½ cup
- Turmeric powder 1 tbs
- Ginger 1 tbs
- Salt as per taste
- Cooking oil 2 spoon
- Heat oil in pan and add white portion of green garlic. Sauté it.
- Add green chili, ginger paste, chopped tomato, coriander and green part of garlic. Sauté it.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt per taste.
- When tomatoes get soft add peas and rice.
- Put this in pressure cooker with 2 cup water and cook like simple rice.