Garlic is also known as lahsun in hindi. It is full of medicinal properties and beneficial for heart, digestive system, respiratory system. It is anti-oxidant, antiviral and antibacterial. Garlic tea is prepared from its clove and has goodness of raw garlic.
Ingredients of Garlic tea
Garlic cloves, water, Honey or sugar as per taste (optional)
Recipe of Garlic tea
- Take water (150 ml) in pan. Bring it to boil.
- Remove from stove.
- Add crushed garlic cloves in this boiling water.
- Steep for ten minutes. You may steep it even for few hours.
- Strain tea and drink.
- You may add honey as per taste. If you are diabetic then avoid adding honey or sugar.
- If you want to prepare allicin and allicin derivative rich tea then crush garlic cloves and leave it for an hour and then use these cloves to prepare tea.
Uses of Garlic tea
- Gives relief in cold, cough and flu
- Improves body immunity to fight infection
- Use this tea for gargling if suffering from sore throat.
- Antioxidant and prevents recurrent respiratory infections
Garlic tea has all nutritional, health and medicinal benefits of raw garlic. It has no known side effects.