Broccoli can be eaten in different forms. It is used to make soups, salad and many more vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes. Today I made broccoli in gravy of garlic and soya sauce.
Ingredients for making broccoli in soya sauce
- Broccoli head one (mid size)
- Garlic cloves 4-5
- Chopped Green Chilli 1
- Chopped spring onion 1 cup
- Tomato Puree 1 spoon(optional)
- Tomato ketchup 1 spoon(optional)
- Refined oil(cooking oil) 1-2 spoon
- Soya sauce 2 spoon
- Corn starch 2-3 spoon
- Good quality vinegar 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chili pepper 1 tps
- Ajinomoto 1-2 pinch
- Cut and wash broccoli.
- Steam it in MWO(Steaming Broccoli)
- Heat oil in deep pan
- Add chopped garlic and green chilli and Sauté
- Now add tomato puree and tomato ketchup and stir for 1 min on low flame.
- Now add 2½ cup water and bring it to boil.
- Now add corn starch, vinegar, chilli powder and soya sauce to it and simmer it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Ajinomoto and salt as per your taste.
- Make sure corn flour is dissolved properly.
- Now add steamed broccoli and spring onion.
- Put of pan from stove as it is ready for serve.
Serve it with fried rice or normal white rice, try it once you are going to love it.