Makardhwaj Gutika (or tablet/pill) is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It is useful in treatment of wide variety of ailments including sexual disorders of male. Makardhawaj Gutika, when taken with different 'Anupan' cures vata rog, pitta rog and kapha rog. It gives strength to body and mind. Makardhawaj Gutika helps to gain weight. It improves physical, mental and sexual health.
The chief ingredient of this medicine is Makardhwaj. Makardhwaj is a very famous and widely used aphrodisiac of Ayurveda. It improves sexual potency, vigor and fertility. It is a good medicine to treat impotency, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and other similar clinical condition related to reproductive system of males.
It increases blood, improves immunity and general health and gives youthfulness. Makardhwaj is useful in treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, neurological disorders, weakness of the heart, senility/progeriasis, and sexual weakness. It has adapto-immuno-neuro-endocrino-modulator properties.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Makardhawaj Gutika
- Makardhwaj 50 gram
- Swarna Bhasma/Vark 1 gram
- Kasturi 1 gram
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans) 12 grams
- Lavang (Syzgium Aromaticum) 12 grams
- Kapoor (Dryobalanops Aromatica) 12 grams
- Safed Maricha (Piper Nigrum) 12 grams
Benefits of Makardhwaj Vati
- It improves weight, strength and vigor.
- It is a tonic, Rasayana and useful in treating sexual problems in males.
- It has aphrodisiac action.
- It is helpful in giving youthfulness and preventing ageing.
- It cures loss of libido and weakness.
- It helps in spermatogenesis.
- It treats erectile dysfunction and low libido.
Uses of Makardhawaj Gutika
- Premature ejaculation, erection problems, impotency
- Loss of libido, sexual strength, desire due to some medical condition like diabetes, heart disease, weakness, ageing etc.
- Sperms abnormalities
- Loss of libido
- Physical debility
- Improving weight and stamina
Dosage of Makardhawaj Gutika
1 tablet twice a day after meal with honey and milk or as directed by physician.
Please note, the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
This medicine is manufactured by Baidyanath (Makardhwaj Gutika (With Gold)), Shri Dhootapapeshwar Limited (Makardhwaja Gutika), and some other Ayurvedic pharmacies.
Ayurvedic medicines containing detoxified, toxic material/ poisonous substances, heavy metals should be taken only under medical supervision.