Dermafex soap is an Ayurvedic herbal soap from BAN Lab. It is unique formulated soap which key ingredients like turmeric, basil, clove oil, cinnamon and many other, these herbs has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and completely safe on skin.
It is very effective for controlling bacterial infection, useful in allergies, pimples, acne, skin eruptions and pruritus. It provides relief from itching, and also prevent diseases transmitted by touch. In addition to these benefits, this ayurvedic soap also provides the skin with a natural and healthy glow, making it suitable for everyone to use.
- Chakramard (Cassia Tora) - 0.05%
- Black Pepper(Piper Nigrum) - 0.05%
- Dhamasa (Fagonia Arabica) - 0.10%
- Turmeric(Curcuma Longa) - 0.10%
- Khas (Vetiveria Zizanioides) - 0.10%
- Kritmala (Cassia Fistula) - 0.10%
- Majitha (Rubia Cordifolia) - 0.10%
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica) - 0.10%
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) - 0.10%
- Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica) - 0.10%
- None. Edible Oil q.s. to - 1.00%
- Sadafal Oil - 0.30%
- Dalchini Oil - 0.10%
- Clove Oil - 0.10%
- Karanj Oil - 0.25%
- Bruhad Marichyadi Oil - 0.25%
Usage of Banlabs Dermafex Soap
- For Dermal Disorder
- Provides Natural Glow to the skin
- Controls Bacterial and Fungal Infection
- Strikes at Pathogens, Relieves Itching
- Effective Remedy in Acne, Pimples, Pruritus, Eczema and Skin Eruptions
Symptoms in which can be used
Vaginal Infections, Ringworm, Gas, Itchy Skin, Pain, Swelling, Abdominal Pain, Difficulty in Breathing, Uneasy Sensation on the Skin.
Direction to use
Dermafex Soap should be applied as an Alternate to General Soap during bath Or As directed by the Physician.