Bravobol Capsule is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Ban Labs Ltd. It is indicated in treatment of diseases related to central nervous system CNS. Bravobol is formulated on Ayurvedic principles and contains extracts of medicinal herbs Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Malkangani and Shankhpushpi. As per manufacturer, this medicine treats brain related diseases, insomnia and dementia and improves memory power.
Here is given more about Bravobol Capsule such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Bravobol Capsule
- Each Bravobol Capsule Contains:
- Malkangani Beej (Celastrus Paniculata) Ext 125 mg
- Sankhpushpi (Evolvulus Alsinoids) Ext 125 mg
- Brahmi (Bacoppa Monieri) Ext 25 mg
- Abhrak Bhasma 25 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Ext 100 mg
Uses of Bravobol Capsule
- Natural tranquillizer (decreases anxiety)
- Senile dementia (disease caused by degeneration of the brain cells)
- Sleeplessness (insomnia)
- Hemiplegia (paralysis on one vertical half of the body)
- Cerebral hypoxia (low oxygen supply to brain)
- Improves memory power
- Reconstructs the nervous system
- Controls hysterical fits
Dosage of Bravobol Capsule
Adults: 2 Capsules at bed time with milk or as directed by physician.
Children: 1 Capsule with milk or as directed by physician.