Patanjali Crack Heal Cream is Ayurvedic proprietary foot care cream from Yog Guru Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Divya Pharmaceuticals. It is applied topically on dried and crack soles of feet and fingers.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Patanjali Crack Heal Cream
- Mustard oil Brassica compestris 12.5%
- Kayakalp taila, a proprietary product of Divya pharmacy 12.5%
- Desi mom Bee wax 12.5%
- Bheemsaini Kapur Dryo balanops camphora 1 %
- Gehun ka tail Triticum sativum 10%
- Aloe vera 10 %
- Suhaga Borax 0.5 %
- Base material Q.S.
Uses of Patanjali Crack Heal Cream
- For curing cracked feet, soles
- Dried and cracked fingers
How to use Patanjali Crack Heal Cream
Clean the area, (For cleaning feet, soak them in lukewarm water added with mild shampoo, for 10 minutes. Using mild scrub remove the dead skin and dirt. Rinse with plain water and dry). Externally apply the cream and wear cotton socks.