Pudin Hara is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Dabur and is used to treat stomach disorder. It is available in pill and liquid form. Pudin hara is prepared from the oil of Mentha piperita and Mentha spicata. Peppermint or Mentha Piperita is traditionally used for digestive problems including heartburn, nausea, vomiting, morning sickness, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), cramps of the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract and bile ducts, upset stomach, diarrhea, bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine, and gas. Mentha spicata or Pudina is also known as Spearmint. Pudina is carminative, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic. It expels gas and gives relief in digestive disorders such as indigestion, heartburn, IBS, and stomach ache.
Benefits of Dabur Pudin Hara
Pudin hara is natural, herbal, OTC medicine for digestive disorders.
- It is carminative.
- It stimulates digestion.
- It has cooling action.
- It gives relief in gas, bloating, indigestion, nausea, vomiting and other common digestives disorders.
Ingredients of Dabur Pudin Hara
Dabur Pudin Hara Pearls:
- Pudina Ka Satva (Mentha piperata) - 180 mg, Colors - Tartrazine Yellow & Brilliant Blue FCF
- Preservatives - Methyl Paraben & Propyl Paraben
Pudin Hara Active Liquid: In 1 ml liquid
- Pudina Ka Satva (Mentha piperata) - 0.0337 ml, Purified Water - q.s., Alcohol IP - 10% v/v
- Colours - Tartrazine Yellow Supra (0.0585 mg) & Alizarine Cyanine Green (0.0553 mg)
- Polysorbate 80 IP - 10% w/v, Sodium Citrate & Citric Acid Monohydrate IP - q.s.
Uses of Dabur Pudin Hara
- Stomach ache
- Gas, Bloating
- Upset stomach
- Nausea, vomiting
- Reduce gastritis and GERD symptoms (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Discomfort due to overeating
Dosage of Pudin hara
Pudin Hara Active Liquid : Dilute Pudin Hara with 4 to 8 teaspoons of water before use. The dosage for children is 8 drops to 1/4 teaspoonful and for Adults 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful.
Pudin Hara pearl : Swallow 1-2 pill with water as per requirement.
- Do not give to infants/new born.
- Should not be taken by people with chronic digestive diseases.