Asthma or asthma is an incurable disease. This disease affects the respiratory ducts when these vessels is swelling in the inner wall. When an asthma attack occurs, the muscles surrounding the airways become tight and the lining of the air passages swells. This reduces the amount of air that can pass by.
Many people are suffering by allergic Asthma which is caused by many allergen elements like
- Animals (pet hair or dander)
- Changes in weather (most often cold weather)
- Chemicals in the air or in food
- Respiratory infections, such as the common cold
- Strong emotions (stress)
- Tobacco smoke
Signs of Asthma:
- Cough Nose Clank, a chest tightened.
- Night and morning breathing discomfort.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Chest Congestion.
- Persistent cough are its principal signs to be etc.
Reasons of astama:
- Weather, foods, medicines and perfume-like scent may cause allergies.
- Clean the cut fibres, flour dust, dust, pollen, animal hair, fungal and kakroj, can be caused by insects such as termites or allergies.
- Foods such as wheat, flour, milk, chocolate, legumes, potatoes.
- Paint smell, cigarettes, pungent smell, other medicines, foods inspire and sulphate and some special chemicals can be caused by allergies.
Many time stress obesity can be reason for asthma and asthma patients should avoid following thing according to Ayurveda.
-Fried food increases asthma.
Ginger, Basil are very beneficial to asthma patients and you should keep away stress.
-Refrain from stress.
Make decoction of methi, by boiling 1 spoon methi dana in one cup of water. Now add 1 spoon fresh ginger juice and 1 spoon honey to it. Drink this decoction twice daily in morning and evening
Lemonade controls asthma attacks. Asthma patients should drink lemonade daily.
It's a good idea to eat AMLA(goose berry) .
You can reduce asthma symptoms by avoiding known triggers and substances that irritate the airways.
- Cover bedding with "allergy-proof" casings to reduce exposure to dust mites.
- Remove carpets from bedrooms and vacuum regularly.
- Use only unscented detergents and cleaning materials in the home.
- Keep humidity levels low and fix leaks to reduce the growth of organisms such as mold.
- Keep the house clean and keep food in containers and out of bedrooms -- this helps reduce the possibility of cockroaches, which can trigger asthma attacks in some people.
- If a person is allergic to an animal that cannot be removed from the home, the animal should be kept out of the bedroom. Place filtering material over the heating outlets to trap animal dander.
- Eliminate tobacco smoke from the home. This is the single most important thing a family can do to help a child with asthma. Smoking outside the house is not enough. Family members and visitors who smoke outside carry smoke residue inside on their clothes and hair -- this can trigger asthma symptoms.
Persons with asthma should also avoid air pollution, industrial dusts, and other irritating fumes as much as possible.