Carrots are great source of different vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, vitamin B, Vitamin c, calcium and fiber. Fiber is good to control cholesterol level in body. Initially carrots are used a medicine and later people starts consuming carrots as vegetable. Carrots are not cultivated globally and china is major produce of carrots.
Here are some health benefits of carrot:
- Carrots are rich in calcium and carotene-rich which is very good for young children.
- Carrots kills bad bacteria from out intestine and very good for stomach.
- Carrots are very good for mouth health. This stops gums bleeding, strengthens teeth and make teeth brighter.
- One glass carrots juice is a complete diet full of vitamins and minerals. Carrots are also great source of iron.
- Carrots are best source of vitamin A. Vitamin A is very good for eye health.
- Carrots are very good in lucomia and stomach cancer. Carrots contains carotenoid which is very good for heart health because carotenoid controls cholesterol.
- Carrots are good source of anti-oxidants which is a body clangers. Carrots makes our skin glowing.
So make carrots part of your daily diet this is very tasty and healthy vegetable.