Sunday, 11 November 2012 15:48 by Anupama
Bleeding from nose due to heat or cold is known as nakseer. For some people it may be problematic if it is occurring very often because due to blood loss patient condition will lead to anemia and other weakness.
Here are some natural home remedies to treat nakseer:
- Drink bel serbat in summers.
- Do not eat raw mango, imali or any sore fruit in summers.
- Extract juice of 2-3 bel leaves and drink it by adding in a 25o ml water.
- Eat good quality amla murabba.
- Drink extract of dried amla by soaking it in water.
- Drink ken sugar juice by adding lemon to it.
- Boil 5-6 methi seeds in 250 ml milk. Let it cool down and dring it by adding sugar.
- Eat mint or coriander and amla chutney this will cure nakseer
- In night add 1 spoon multani mitting in some clay pot. In Moring drink 100ml of clear part.
- Put you head and face in upside for some time in case of nakseer. After some time bleeding will stop by itself.