If you menstrual period cycle is not consistence like it is starting very early or too late then you are suffering from irregular menstrual cycle. This can cause serious health problem to women's health and you should do treatment for this.
Here are some home remedies which you can try to control your menstrual periods:
- Make kwath of black til and ajawaing. Add some jiggery. Take this regularly. This is very effective in late menstrual periods.
- Take seeds of radish(mooli), carrot(Gajar), methi each 60 gm. Make powder of these seeds and take 25 gm daily with water.
- Take 1 cup karela juice and add 1/2 tea spoon sonth powder and take this regularly. This will improve this condition very effectively.
- Take 12 gm carrot(gajar) seeds and grind this in a mortal. Now boil this seed in 250 ml water this water reduces to 125 ml. Now add sugar to it and drink for 2-3 days. This will regularize menstrual periods.
- Walk daily in early morning for 30 minutes with bare feat and do some lite exercise.
- Eat healthy foods.