Jethimadh Churna or powder is aurvedic medicine which is expectorant and use to treat throat irritation, coughs, and respiratory disorders.
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Therapeutic use
- Treating Throat Irritation , Coughs, And Respiratory Disorders
Adults (14 years and above) Mix 2 teaspoons of Jethimadh Churna with 2 teaspoons of Honey and 1/4 teaspoons of turmeric. Mix into a paste and take without any water. Use three times a day.
- Not to be taken empty stomach
- Not to be taken in pregnancy
- Not recommended for children under the age of 14 years
- Do not exceed recommended amount as it may cause laxative effect.