Indigestion or dyspepsia is feeling of heaviness, pain and discomfort in stomach after taking meals. There are many natural indigestion remedies to curing indigestion.
Symptoms of indigestion:
- Feeling of heaviness, pain and bloating in the stomach
- Lack of appetite
- Acidic taste
Reasons for indigestion:
- Irregular diet
- Excessive use of spicy,fatty, or greasy foods
- Eating too fast
Natural cure for Indigestion:
- Take 10 g Ajwain , 10 g Black Salt grind to make powder. Now mix it with lemon juice to make small tablets. take 2 tablets twice after meals.
- Take 10 g Sendha Namak (Rock Salt) , 60 ml of ginger Juice and 60 ml of lemon Juice. Mix all the ingredients well, preserve in a glass bottle and keep in the sun for three to four days. Mix 1 tbs of this liquid with half cup of water and take twice daily after meals.
- Take Pudina Sat(extract of mint), Ajwain Sat (extract of ajwain) and camphor. Mix in equal quantity and keep it in tightly closed glass container, put in sunlight for a day. Take 3-5 drops in 20 ml of water after meals twice daily for 2-3 days.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds and boil in glass of water for 5 mins. Let it cool down and drink it frequently.