Shankhapushpi syrup is an Ayurvedic tonic made from natural herbs mainly from Shankhapushpi . Main use of Shankhapushpi syrup is for brain health, digestion. It is a cardio-protective, heart strengthener and controls hypertension.
Use of Shankhapushpi syrup:
- Shankhapushpi syrup is mainly used as a brain tonic. This one of the best memory improvement natural medicine.
- This tonic is also used for curing hypertension, hypotension, anxiety neurosis, stresses etc.
- It is also beneficial in rejuvenation therapy and works as psycho-stimulant and tranquilizer.
- Shankhapushpi helps in reducing the level of cholesterol in blood, including triglycerides, phospholipids and fatty acids.
- This medicine is also one of the best medicine for glowing skin and increasing beauty of face.
Ingredients of Shankhapushpi Syrup:
Each 5 ml prepared from
- Shankhapushpi 0.106 g
- Brahmi 0.026 g
- Nimbu Satva 0.003 g
- Sharkara 4.237 g
- Water Q.S.
Dosage of Shankhapushpi syrup:
Take 2 teaspoon twice a day with water or as directed by the physician.
This medicine is also available in form of tablets also.
How to buy Shankhapushpi medicine?
This medicine is manufactured and marketed by many brands in India and you can buy this from medical store and online.