Anemia is very common problem all over world and main reason behind this is nutritional deficiency of folic acid and vitamin B12. For Anemia dexorange is a hematinic Syrup to be taken in case of Iron vitamin, Folic Acid, Vitamins and Vitamin B12 deficiency.
But best way to prevent or cure anemia is to eating healthy diet full of vitamins and iron.
Here I am writing about this syrup because in my childhood I used this syrup many times and it is very good and famous because of
- Ferric Ammonium Citrate, which is one of the best-tolerated iron supplements.
- It’s Orange like taste which is really very delighting flavor and most of the Iron supplement syrup lacking of it.
- Each 15 ml syrup contains:
- Ferric Ammonium Citrate I.P. 160mg
- Folic Acid I.P. 0.5mg
- Alcohol (95%) LP. 0.87ml
- Colors: Erythrosine (Color Index 45430), Caramel LP.
- Added Orange flavor
- Alcohol content 5.5% v/v
- Adequate overages of Vitamins added to compensate for loss on storage of DEXORANGE tonic.
When you can use:
- Iron deficiency anemia due to chronic blood loss, hook-worm infestations, inadequate intake of iron, etc.
- Dimorphic anemia due to deficiency of Iron, Folic Acid and/or vitamin B12.
- Anemia of pregnancy and lactation.
- Tonic in general weakness, lack of appetite, rundown conditions and convalescence.
- Post surgery and other debilitated states.
For Adults: One tablespoonful twice a day after meals.
For Children: As advised by the Physician.
*Note: Please use any tonic after consulting some doctor.