Hair colours are chemical compounds hence you should take some precautions while doing hair colouring. It is very important as it can cause allergy and other skin problems.
If you have decided to go for hair colouring first select the colour which suits your personality and once you have colour your hair you do not change mind for another colour.
It is equally important to select beauty parlour or salon which is has a good reputation, trustworthy and experienced persons. Do discuss any doubt if you have any skin allergy for chemical use in hair dye. For colouring hair first time it is safe to go for professional salon. Try to avoid hair colouring if you have skin allergy or dandruff.
Precautions to take after colourings your hair
- Avoid frequent change of hair colour because it damages hair and result in thinning of hair.
- Use shampoo which is specified for colour hair.
- Deep condition hair once in a month and do condition after every shampoo.
- Do not apply henna in hair for 4-5 before you go for hair colouring.
- Do not use dandruff shampoo after colouring as it may discolour hairs.
- Oil regularly once in a week.
- Do not use hair dryer.
- Use good quality hair dye from good brand, check precaution to be taken and use before date.