The DROID CHARGE is SAMSUNG'S first 4G smart phone, which is designed with 4.3" super AMOLEDT plus display for more bright screen for more outdoor clarity. It has two camera one on rear facing 8 MP with LED flash and one front facing camera for still pictures and video chatting.
It will be based on 1GHz smart phone processor and HTML 5 compatible web browser for speed 4G LTE connectivity for faster downloads and graphics processing.
Features of DROID Charge
-User can get download speed of 5 Mbps-12 Mbps and upload speed of 2 Mbps - 5 Mbps using 4G LTE mobile broadband area.
-OS: It has Android 2.2 platform with support for Google Mobile Services including Gmail, YouTubeT, Google Talk, Google Search, Google Maps and access to more than 150,000 apps available to download from Android MarketT.
-Adobe Flash Player
- Virtual QWERTY Keyboard featuring Swype Technology
- Mobile Hotspot capability - share 4G connection with up to 10 WiFi-enabled devices or a 3G connection with up to 5 devices
DROID Charge will be available from 28-apr-2011 in Verizon Wireless Stores in USA.
Pricing and data plans:
- This phone will be available for $299.99 with a two-year customer agreement.
- Droid Charge customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan and a 4G LTE data package.
- Nationwide Talk plans begin at $39.99 monthly access. Unlimited 4G LTE data packages start at $29.99 monthly access.
Source: SAMSUNG Droid Charge