Veerya Paushtik Churna is a herbal ayurvedic medicine. It is helps in male
sexual and sperm disorders. Veerya Paushtik Churna is the combination of
Ayurveda's well known Rasayan, Shukral and Vajikarak ingredients. The
Vajikaran drugs (Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Kevanch, Safed musli etc.)
improve the function of Shukra Dhatu and help in giving strength and vigour to
the this Dhatu thus strengthening the reproductive potentiality. Rasayan
drugs nourishes body, increases blood, reduces stress, and boosts immunity to
prevent recurrent infections. Shukral drugs (Kevanch, Ashwagandha,
Shatavari) increase sperm count.
Ayurveda says human body is made up of seven Dhatus / Saptadhatu
viz. Rasa (plasma), Rakta (formed blood cells), Mamsa (muscle tissues), Meda
(fatty tissues), Asthi (bone tissue), Majja (bone marrow and nervous tissues)
and Shukra (reproductive tissues).
Shukra means white, pure, bright, excellent and radiant and thus Shukra Dhatu
is best among all seven Dhatus and is pervading entire body. It is the end
product of Dhatu parinam or formation of Dhatus. So it is considered as an
essence of all Dhatus. Shukra Dahtu is the most refined product of
the seven Dhatus.
For male it is known as Shukra and includes the sperm and in female, it is
known as Shonita. Shukra dhatu is essential for reproduction, Oaj, strength
and nourishment of the body. It gives glow to skin, courage and good health.
Vitiation of Shukra dhatu causes mainly infertility and many other
physical as well as psychological disorders. Loss of Shukra Dhatu causes loss of
strength, stamina, dryness of mouth, pain in body, fatigue, impotency, pain in
testes, burning sensation and lesser semen and sperm count.
There are many combinations of Rasayan, Vajikarak and Shukral ingredients
available in Ayurveda. Veerya Paushtik Churna is one such medicine.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits,
indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Type of medicine: Herbal
- Purpose: Improving sexual health
- Suitable for: Males only
- Taste: Sweet
Ingredients of Veerya Paushtik Churna
Composition of S.P Veerya Paushtik Churan
- Lauh bhasm (ferrum pure) 3gm
- Trivang bhasm (Tin, lead & zinc) 3gm
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 5gm
- Salab panja (Orchis latifolia) 5gm
- Bhang bhasm (stannum puri) 3gm
- Musli safed (Asparagus adscendens) 5gm
- Kaunch beej (Mucuna pruriens) 5gm
- Salab mishri (Orchis mascula) 5gm
- Choti elachi (Elettarria cardamomum) 4gm
- Prawal pishti (Corallium rubrum) 3gm
- Talam khana (Hygrophila spinosa) 5gm
- Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora) 2gm
- Imli giri (Tamarindus indica) 5gm
- Mishri (Mishri) 47gm
Benefits of Veerya Paushtik Churna
- It increases Vigour and Vitality.
- It gives Stamina and Strength.
- It cures General debility.
- It is Aphrodiasiac and increases libido.
- It is antioxidant and rejuvenator.
- It improves Shukra Dhatu or Semen.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Veerya Paushtik Churna
- Semen Disorders
- Watery Semen
- Low Sperm Count
- Erectile Dysfunction Ed
- Low Libido
- Loss Of Strength
- Low Energy Level
- Sexual Weakness
- Premature Ejaculation
- Nocturnal Emission / nightfall
Dosage of Veerya Paushtik Churna
Take about half to one teaspoonful twice a day with water or milk or as
directed by the physician.
Shukra or Virya is directly affected by food because food is first
transformed into Rasa dhatu, which nourishes Rakta which ultimately forms Shukra
dhatu. So while taking any such medicine one should take nourishing, balanced
diet and drink plenty of water.